Arp-X8 is an eight-layer arpeggiator. This program starts with the basic concept of the arpeggiators found in classic instruments like the Roland Jupiter 8 and Arp Quadra, adds a vast array of controls, and then multiplies it all by 8.
- Eight arpeggiators, each with independent controls for motion, timebase, and more.
- Ten motion algorithms, including random and brownian motion.
- Rhythm and accent generator.
- Input and output range controls.
- MIDI file record and export.
- Full integration with other Techno Toys, including Seq-303 and MIDI Thruway.
|OS:||Win 95, Win 98, Win NT 3.x, Win NT 4.x|