- Intelligent three pane view with message reselection; list of folders, list of messages in the selected folder, message preview.
- Multiple mail accounts
- Complete background mail transfer; does not block the application
- Support for Dial-Up Networking. Can call your ISP, transfer mail and hang up after all
- PGP integration. If the public keys are present in the PGP Manager, just set the option encrypt and/or sign in the composer and that is all you have to do
- Archives can be created from selected messages. Very useful for backups. Available in the registered version only
- Phrases allow you to insert text pieces via a hot key combination. Very useful for often needed phrases
- Listserver functionality; filters can add/remove senders to/from address books. Forward filters can send mailings to address books